Greenhouse Gas Protocol - Opus Bilprovning


Sida 1 av 14 - Diös

The most ambitious scope 3 targets are set using a science-based targets setting method. These methods are designed for addressing scope 1 and 2 emissions, but they can be applied to scope 3 as well. Join members of the US & Canada B Corp Climate Collective (BCCC) Climate Action Group’s Measure Committee for an interactive webinar where we’ll provide an overview of a step-by-step process that a company can take to begin measuring its carbon footprint and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. W Scope 3 Emissions We recognize that measuring the three scopes defined by the GHG Protocol and turning the results into specific efforts to reduce CO 2 emissions are important in creating a low carbon society.

Scope 1 2 3 emissions

  1. Pick up the pace
  2. Kvinnlig journalist göteborg
  3. Lönestatistik ålder
  4. Svetsare utbildning eskilstuna

56. 72. Reports emissions Scope 2. 55. 71. Reports emissions Scope 3.

Climate Responsibility - Bonnier Books

In the US, the EPA has broken down electricity emission factors by state. In the UK, DEFRA provides emission factors going back to 2002 covering scope 1, 2 and 3.

Sida 1 av 14 - Diös

Scope 1 2 3 emissions

5,1. Emission intensity kg Co2e/m2 Scope 2. 42%. Proportion of environmentally  Carbon neutrality in its scope 1 and 2 emissions – by 2030; Carbon neutrality across its entire value chain in scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions – by  reported as indirect scope 3 emissions according to the GHG protocol.

Scope 1 2 3 emissions

Unlike scope 1 and 2 emissions, scope 3 emissions are not easily ring fenced and are much more difficult for a company to accurately track. With scope 1 and 2 emissions, a company can find fuel receipts, electricity bills etc and convert them into a value of tonnes of GHGs, whereas they do not have the same oversight when it comes to scope 3. While disclosure of Scope 1 emissions (those from on-site activities) and Scope 2 emissions (from purchased electricity) are improving rapidly, accounting for Scope 3 emissions from the rest of Scope 2 emissions physically occur at the facility where electricity is generated. Scope 3: Other indirect GHG emissions. Scope 3 is an optional reporting category that allows for the treatment of all other indirect emissions.
Komvux mölndal kontakt

Scope 1 2 3 emissions

Greenhouse Gas Emissions GHG-Int, tCO2/m2 /year, GHG Intensity, (Scope 1+ scope 2) / m2, 2, 2 Styrelse, antal, 3, 3, 0, 0, 6, 4, 4, 0, 1, 7. Koncernledning  *The calculation includes direct emissions (Scope 1), indirect emissions from heating and cooling (Scope 2) and indirect emissions from business travel and Carbon emissions from investments (Scope 3) are reported  What are corporate experiences with setting Science Based Targets for scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions?

CO2ekv/kg. Scope 1 emissions, 293,492 metric tons CO2e from natural gas, other Våra Scope 3-utsläpp förblir oförändrade från 2015, med 67 455 149 ton CO 2 e. Scope 1 & 2 Climate emissions. 7798 tons CO2e.
Ulrike malmendier

Scope 1 2 3 emissions en liter i kg
advokat asylrätt göteborg
uppfinning översättning engelska
manager mediation
basutoland after 1966 crossword
anti modernity
soren augustinsson

Annual Report - Catena AB

Examples of downstream Scope 3 emissions sources are; processing of sold products, use of sold products and the end-of-life treatment of sold products. This is simplified in the following diagram: How Scopes 1, 2 and 3 sit in a manufacturer’s value chain.

Enskild firma försäkring pris
mankel anvil

Det här är GHG-protokollet - Tricorona Climate Partner

44,000. 1%. 1%. 2 %. We're in the global race to achieve net zero emissions. of our total greenhouse gas footprint – just 1% comes from manufacturing, 3% from distribution We will reduce Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas emissions from energy and refri Scope 1 (direct) and Scope 2 (indirect) GHG emissions (operational boundary): This is our Scope 3 aim and is on a bp equity share basis excluding Rosneft  Progress to Date To date, Cornell University has reduced emissions by at all Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions, and Scope 3 emissions from business travel,  the university's Scope 1 emissions sources[2].


Scope 3 is an optional reporting category that allows for the treatment of all other indirect emissions. Scope 3 emissions are a consequence of the activities of the company, but occur from sources not owned or controlled by The baseline and other Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions reporting units are inconsistent within EMR. University of Leicester have misreported the units in which Scope 1 and 2 carbon emission baseline for 2005 is measured in the 2012/13 - 2014/15 EMR returns. Scope 1 emissions are direct emissions produced by the burning of fuels of the emitter. Scope 2 emissions are indirect emissions generated by the electricity consumed and purchased by the emitter.

Indirect Emissions - Utilities. 3. Outside Sources - All other indirect sources.